Your business partner
What's difficult - we will do it without a moment's delay.
What's impossible - will only take a little more time.
Our mission is:
- to provide opportunities for companies, cultural institutions, NGOs.
- In our activity we combine: art, education, innovative devices and mobile applications and business. Thanks to this synergy innovative services and projects are created!
The core of our company:
Edyta Lisek PhD / Fine Arts PhD, EMBA, Doctor of Business Administration/ a surdopedagogue, a tyflopedagogue,
Piotr Judka DBA /EMBA, DBA/
We permanently cooperate with a team which is a group of experts - scientists and artists from various fields of science and art.
Edyta Lisek PhD
- Owner of Zorro Design / since 2016.
Visual artist, surdopedagogue, tiflopaedagogue, art therapist, sign language teacher and translator, educator, lecturer and trainer. Expert in making culture and art accessible to people with disabilities.
Studies at the Faculty of Arts of the Maria Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin, specialization in artistic education in the field of fine arts and specialization in graphics. Diploma in workshop graphics and an annex in computer graphics (Dean's Distinction - 2005).
In 2013, she received a PhD degree in fine arts (Faculty of Arts of the Maria Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin).
She completed post-graduate studies in the field of: surdopedagogy (2009), Catholic University of Lublin and in the field of: tyflopedagogy (2011), Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw.
A graduate of EMBA postgraduate studies at the Higher School of Management in Warsaw - Collegium Humanum (2019) / entitlement to sit on boards of directors of companies with State Treasury shareholding (Article 19(1)(1)(c) of the Act of 16 December 2016). - Principles of State Property Management (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1182)/
A graduate of DBA studies at the Higher School of Management in Warsaw - Collegium Humanum (2019).
Currently postgraduate studies in dietetics / University College of Enterprise and Administration in Lublin/ and studies in osteopathic medicine /Mazowiecka Medical School in Warsaw/.
She participated in 45 group exhibitions and 15 individual exhibitions: 2005/2006 - Best Diplomas of Polish Graphics 2005, SMTG in Cracow; Best Diplomas of Polish Graphics 2005 - Polish Institute of Culture in Kiev and Stockholm; 2006 - National Photo Contest 'Spaces of Imagination', Fotoplastykon Gallery in Poznan - Distinction; 2007 - International Triennial of Graphic Arts Oldenburg-Vienna; Comparisons 17 - competition for the artistic community connected with the Sandomierz Region - Distinction, 2008; International Biennale of Digital Graphics-Gdynia 2010, 2014, 2016; ICON DATA 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 SMTG in Cracow - works in the Virtual Museum of Contemporary Art. Member of the Association of the International Graphic Art Triennial in Cracow.
Her artistic work oscillates around design graphics, workshops and forms made of handmade paper. Art around the disabled, disabled around art - this is how her scientific and artistic interests can be defined in one sentence.
A long-term employee of the Regional Museum in Stalowa Wola (museum educator, coordinator for disabled guests), where she conducted art workshops for children, youth, adults and people with various disabilities.
Co-coordinator of the Polish-Ukrainian project "Gallery by Touch" implemented by the Regional Museum in Stalowa Wola as part of the Accessible Museum project.
In 2010 she was nominated for the Sybilla Award 2009 for the Accessible Museum project.
The main prize in the competition Poland Beautifully in the category Cross-Border Tourism for the Available Museum project.
The author of an educational program for deaf and hard-of-hearing people, art workshops for people with intellectual disabilities, for deaf and hard-of-hearing people, as well as for blind and hard-of-hearing people, developed on the basis of innovative educational programs created by Polish and International experts as part of the Polish-Ukrainian project "Museums without barriers. Coalition of Polish-Ukrainian Museums for the Professional Service of Disabled Visitors".
Curator of exhibitions of artists with disabilities.
Author of one of the modules of the educational project: "Code of architecture". - exhibitions: "Invisible Barriers", concerning the architectural barriers faced by blind people; awarded in the Competition for the Museum Event of the Year Sibilla 2014. The exhibition presented during the 2nd Design Days in Stalowa Wola, co-financed by the Minister of Culture and National Heritage.
Author of programs of artistic workshops for people with intellectual disabilities, for the deaf and hard-of-hearing, as well as for the blind and visually impaired, author and coordinator of innovative educational projects for people with hearing impairments: "Eco-surd design for the youngest, i.e. ecological toys for hearing impaired children", "Dodo was here and left his mark in the Park 24 h", "Sport in culture - culture in sport", "A tile from the stove like stars from heaven!", "Retirement is nonsense!" (project for professional and social activation of deaf people and people 60 +, co-financed by the CIF, Ministry of Labor and Social Policy).
Since 2011, he has been teaching sign language for children and adults.
A speaker at many conferences in Poland and abroad, author of articles and publications on making art available to people with various types of disabilities, as well as articles and publications on the problems faced by drivers with hearing impairments.
Initiator of a nationwide social campaign: We're lifting barriers! Hearing impaired candidate for a driving license for categories A and B.
In the years 2013-2018 lecturer at the Lublin School of Art and Design with the faculty of Graphic Design, supervisor and creator of an innovative group for people with hearing impairments - Surdo Design. From 2016, a tutor and lecturer in the field of Photo Surdo, as well as a lecturer in the field of Graphic Design. The subjects taught: Basics of graphic design, graphic design and animation.
Since 2016 lecturer at the University of Humanities and Economics in Lodz, branch office in Jaslo, on postgraduate studies in oligofrenopedagogy; subject taught: Surdopedagogy with elements of otolaryngology and audiology. Member of the Board of Experts in the field of Pedagogy at the Department of the Academy of Education in Jaslo.
Since 2019 lecturer at the Collegium Civitas, subjects: art therapy, manual therapy, special pedagogy.
In the years 2016 - 2019 she conducted classes in the Fairy Tale World Kindergarten in Stalowa Wola in sign language through the visual arts, according to her original program.
Since 2018 sign language classes at the Social School in Stalowa Wola, and since 2019 in the Integration Kindergarten in Stalowa Wola.
Co-author and coordinator of the project "Migam foto!", "Migam Foto 2!" and "Migam Foto 3!" carried out by the Repatria-Kultura i Sztuka Foundation in Lublin.
Lecturer at post-graduate studies: Sensory integration: Arttherapy, classes conducted at Centre for Practical Education and Teacher Training in Siedlce for the Szczecin School of Higher Education Collegium Balticum. Lecturer at post-graduate studies in the field of: Sensory integration: Arttherapy: Early development support and education of children and students with autism and Asperger's Syndrome, Speech and language shaping in children and students with autism and Asperger's Syndrome, Senses stimulation and sensory-motor integration, classes conducted in lodz for College of Business-National-Louis University based in Nowy Sacz.
Co-author, co-coordinator and implementer of the "Dostepne Migane Dobranocki" project at the Muzeum Dobranocek in Rzeszow, a project implemented with funds from the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage as part of the Available Culture program. As part of the project, the museum's collections were made available for deaf people; workshops of sign language for children and workshops aimed at awareness-raising about deaf people's problems were conducted.
Co-author, co-coordinator and project implementer: "Museum wid-oko-wki. Intermedia artistic guide for deaf people". Project realized in cooperation with the John Paul II Museum in Stalowa Wola.
Author of the adaptation of the exhibition "Expedition-1988" for people with various disabilities: deaf and blind people, as part of the project "E-Collection", implemented by the State Ethnographic Museum in Warsaw, as part of the Cultural Education Programme from the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage funds. Coordinator and author of the project entitled "Uwolnic Dom Kultury" (Free the Culture House) within the framework of the NCK Dom Kultury+, program, implemented by the CKiP in Krasnik.
Courses she conducts are sign language in French, computer graphics, floristry, artistic handicraft.
Coordinator and co-author of the project entitled "Stalowe Migawki", implemented as part of the project "Enrichment of the cultural offer of the residents of the municipality of Stalowa Wola", co-financed from the budget of the city of Stalowa Wola.
Conducting a socio-cultural diagnosis of the needs of the residents of Krasnik, and the needs of the residents of Pawlow under the project Dom Kultury + Inicjatywy Lokalne from NCK funds.
Co-coordinator of the international open-air sculpture workshop: "Following the traces of history, Krasnik", organized in cooperation with the City Council and the Centre of Culture and Promotion in Krasnik.
Co-coordinator of the international open-air workshop in Lviv: "Between Us" in cooperation with the Academic Cultural Centre Chatka zaka of the Maria Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin and the Lviv Society of the Friends of Art in Lviv, open-air workshop under the patronage of the Polish Consulate in Lviv.
Since 2011 he has been the Vice President of the Cultural and Sports Association of the Deaf "Surdostal" in Stalowa Wola. Member of the team creating innovative devices and applications to support communication of people with hearing impairment during driving lessons.
Since January 2017, President of the Repatria-Kultura i Sztuka Foundation in Lublin.
Since January 2019, president of the Social Cooperative Niebieski Mlyn in Krasnik.
Since January 2019, Vice-President of the "Tulipan" Social Cooperative in Poniatowa.
He is an expert in the field of making culture and art accessible to people with disabiliti
es, connecting people in the sphere of business and turning things seemingly impossible into reality, and raising funds for this purpose. Initiator and co-author of an innovative and pioneering in Poland postgraduate course in the field of making culture and art accessible to people with disabilities, at the Faculty of Arts of the Maria Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin. The course received the certificate "Study with the Future!" in the first edition of the National Accreditation Program organized jointly by the Foundation for the Development of Education and Higher Education and the Creative Agency PRC.
Projects implemented in 2018:
- "Uwolnic Dom Kultury!" in Centre of Culture and Promotion in Krasnik, as part of program of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage - Dom Kultury + Inicjatywy Lokalne.
- "Available Theatrical Meetings of Krasnik" in Centre of Culture and Promotion in Krasnik, within the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage's Accessible Culture program.
- "Oligofrenodobarnocki available" in the Muzeum Dobranocek in Rzeszow, as part of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage's Accessible Culture program.
- "Stalowe Migawki" in the Cultural and Sports Association of the Deaf Surdostal in Stalowa Wola as part of the project to enrich the cultural offer of the residents of Stalowa Wola.
- "Migam Foto2!" in the Repatria-Kultura i Sztuka Foundation in Lublin as part of the City of Culture program.
- "Cool Things" in the State Ethnographic Museum in Warsaw as part of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage's program Cultural Education - adaptation for people with hearing and sight impairments.
- "Millennium Collection" in the State Ethnographic Museum in Warsaw as a part of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage's program Cultural education - adaptation for people with hearing and sight impairments.
Projects implemented in 2019:
- "What are the willows in Rudnik nad Sanem humming about ... about the growing playground" in the Wickerwork Centre in Rudnik nad Sanem as part of a grant from the BGK Foundation - "My Homeland".
- "Migam Foto 3!" - a project implemented by the Repatria Kultura i Sztuka Foundation in Lublin, co-financed from the budget of the City of Lublin as part of the City of Culture 2019-2021 program.
- "Opera kartoflana... breaking barriers in hearts", a project implemented by the Cultural and Sports Association of the Deaf "Surdostal" in Stalowa Wola, co-financed from the budget of the city of Stalowa Wola.
- "My Homeland", a project implemented by the Social School in Stalowa Wola, co-financed from the budget of the city of Stalowa Wola.
- "10/10 - a series of available events for the 10th birthday of the Muzeum Dobranocek in Rzeszow", a project implemented as part of the Available Culture programme of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage.
- The Niebieski Mlyn Social Cooperative in Krasnik, co-financed by OWES in Krasnik.
Piotr Judka dba
2019 - Collegium Humanum Warsaw School of Management - Doctor of Business Administration DBA - postgraduate studies
2018/2019 - Collegium Humanum Warsaw School of Management - Executive Master of Business Administration DBA - Graduates of EMBA postgraduate entitlement to sit on boards of directors of companies with State Treasury shareholding (Article 19.1.1.c of the Act of 16 December)
2009 - Rzeszow University of Technology Bachelor's degree in Management, specialization: financial management
1994-1998 - Secondary School of Commerce - Sales Technician
Since 2019. - Zorro Design
2014 - President of Sp. z o.o. Ultrapatent Gliwice
2008 - Company owner - Consulting Office
2007 - Financial and Capital Corporation - Sales Director
2006-2015 - State Fire Service - Rescue Driver
2001-2006 - "Poloniny" Shopping Center Poloniny Hotel - Manager
2000-2001 - Military service - Government Security Office - Pyrotechnics
1999-2000 - "Bac-Pol" Wholesale Store Branch Manager
1998-1999 - "Poloniny" Wholesale Store - Invoice manager
Zorro Design is a space where specialists from various fields of science and art /artists, computer scientists, managers, scientists/ meet to create in a modern way the image of companies, institutions and non-governmental organizations, creating innovative solutions for them on a global scale.
What can we do?
1. graphic design:
- Graphic identification of the company / institution (logo, sign book, business cards)
- Ephemera /company paper, brochures/folders, document holders, posters, packaging, gadgets/
- Computer game graphics
- Graphics for mobile applications
- Websites' layout
- Book artwork.
2 Photography (art, product, culinary, reportage, drone/
3. Design and arrangement of office interiors
4. Color analyses for companies and employees
5. Design of clothing for employees
6. Public Relations
7. Marketing and info-promo activities
8. Social media support
9) Internet services and portals (information, educational, sales / online shops/
10. Mobile applications
11. Systems for IoT / integrated
12. Creating innovations for projects /national and EU/
13.Iinventing, writing, coordinating and implementing national and EU projects
14 Accessibility research for people with various disabilities /focus groups/
15. Organizing and conducting various types of training courses, including those in the field of accessibility in accordance with the guidelines of the government's Accessibility Program + / company registered in National Register of Training Institutions
16. Creating and implementing innovative products, services, processes and solutions.
Our complementary services will allow you to build your brand, develop your business, attract customers, sell more, help you plan, build and implement your brand communication, implement innovative solutions, so that your company will gain new customers every day and strengthen its position on the domestic and foreign markets.
1. Nadwislanskie Museum in Kazimierz Dolny - Adaptation to the needs of blind people exhibition "Aby to piekno sluzylo innym", cooperation with Catholic University of Lublin.
3. Cultural and Sports Association of the Deaf "Surdostal" in Stalowa Wola: the project "Retirement is nonsense!"
1. Muzeum Dobranocek from Wojciech Jama's collection in Rzeszow:
2. Cultural and Sports Association of the Deaf Surdostal in Stalowa Wola: the project "Muzealne wid-oko-wki. Intermedia artistic guide for the deaf".
3. Repatria Kultura i Sztuka Foundation in Lublin: "Migam Foto3!"
1. Nadwislanskie Museum in Kazimierz Dolny project "Conservation renovation and modernization of the exhibition in selected historic buildings of the Vistula River Museum in Kazimierz Dolny"; information and promotion activities
2. Muzeum Dobranocek from Wojciech Jama's collection in Rzeszow: project "Available oligofrenodobranocki"
3. Repatria Kultura i Sztuka Foundation in Lublin: "Migam Foto3!"
4. Cultural and Sports Association of the Deaf Surdostal in Stalowa Wola: "Stalowe Migawki" project
5. Centre of Culture and Promotion in Krasnik: the project "Available Theatre of the Krasnik - Theatre Meetings"
6. Centre of Culture and Promotion in Krasnik: project "Free the Community centre!"
7. Municipal Centre of Culture, Sports and Recreation in Pawlowo: the project "Kulturalnie Aktywni - Dom Kultury +" / Diagnosis of the needs, potential and social and cultural opportunities of the inhabitants of the Pawlow commune
1. Social School in Stalowa Wola: "Family Picnic with Independence"
2. Social School in Stalowa Wola: "My Homeland"
3. Social School in Stalowa Wola: "Active Holidays"
4. Municipal Cultural Centre in Rudnik, Wickerwork Centre: "What are the willows in Rudnik nad Sanem humming about? - Growing playground"
5. Sandomierz Cultural Centre: "Lasowiacy - action and reactivation"
6. Cultural, Promotion and Tourism Centre in Poniatowa: "Sound ethno postcard from Poniatowa"
7. Repatria Kultura i Sztuka Foundation in Lublin: creation of the Niebieski Mlyn Social Cooperative in Krasnik
8. Wojciech Jama's Muzeum Dobranocek in Rzeszow: "10/10 - 10 fairy tale heroes for the museum's 10th birthday."
9. Cultural and Sports Association of the Deaf "Surdostal" in Stalowa Wola: "Opera kartoflana - the breaking of barriers in the heart"
10. Repatria Kultura i Sztuka Foundation in Lublin: "Migam Foto3!"
Production of films and audio-scripts available for people with disabilities: deaf and blind peoples
1. Nadwislanskie Museum in Kazimierz Dolny: "For this beauty to serve others" exhibition from the Litawinski's collection; development and recording of an audio description and creating an educational offer for the exhibition adapted to the needs of visually impaired people/2016.
2. John Paul II Museum in Stalowa Wola: the project " Muzealne wid-oko-wki" Intermedia guide for deaf people "/2017 r.
3. Muzeum Dobranocek from the collection of Wojciech Jama in Rzeszow: project "Migane Dobranocki" / 2017.
4. State Ethnographic Museum in Warsaw: project "Expedition 1988"/2017.
5. State Ethnographic Museum in Warsaw: project "Millennium Collection"/2018.
The Millennium Collection is a pilot project of special educational collections presented as mobile exhibitions. The aim of the project was to compose an ethnographic and educationally engaged collection, expressing the changes of trends occurring over the last century. The project was co-financed by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage's "Folk and Traditional Culture" program and by the Mazovian Voivodeship Government.
6. Municipal Cultural Centre in Rudnik: project " What are the willows in Rudnik nad Sanem humming about? - Growing playground" /2019.
Who do we cooperate with?
1. Patent attorneys
2. Non-governmental organizations
3. Cultural institutions, universities and scientific and research institutions - University College of Enterprise and Administration in Lublin / Faculty of Arts of the Maria Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin / Medical University in Lublin / University of Life Sciences in Lublin / Lublin University of Technology / University of Humanities and Economics in Lodz / University of Rzeszow / Rzeszow University of Technology / WSNP in Warsaw / Collegium Humanum in Warsaw / Motor Transport Institute in Warsaw / State Ethnographic Museum in Warsaw / Nadwislanskie Museum in Kazimierz Dolny / Muzeum Dobranocek in Rzeszowie